How to use
Easy to use
For safe installation
A. Direction of cable and gripper must be in a straight line.
B. The cable must be inserted all the way through the gripper and protrude at least 25 mm from bottom
Gripper with joint
A. The angle of the cable must be in the same direction as the gripper joint. Otherwise the joint may break.
- Beware of the risk for electrical shock when the cable enters an electrical appliance.
- Any attempt to manipulate the gripper mechanism voids all our liabilities.
- Impulses and vibrations can considerably reduce the total strength.
- Keep oils/fats away from the cable and grippers.
- Do not paint or coat the cable or grippers.
- Dust and small particles can clog the gripper mechanism.
- All products are for indoor use only.
- Combining other products with original Alem Teknik products voids our responsibility.